About The Chamber
Welcome to the West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce – a dynamic not-for-profit organization committed to fostering the growth and well-being of the Township of West Lincoln. Our mission encompasses a diverse range of initiatives, including business, social, cultural, and educational pursuits, all aimed at enhancing the vitality of our community.
The West Lincoln Chamber is dedicated to the economic prosperity of West Lincoln. The Chamber serves as a crucial link, connecting and representing our members.
By becoming a member of the West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, you actively support our programs and play a pivotal role in shaping the township’s development. The West Lincoln Chamber takes on the responsibility of safeguarding your interests and providing a unified voice within the township. Join us in bringing a collective voice to the community, making West Lincoln an even better place to live, work, and play. Together, we can amplify the positive impact we have on our beloved township.
What we do
Hold Networking Events
- After 5 Networking Event hosted by local businesses
- Wake Up with West Lincoln Business Development Events
- February – Annual General Meeting
- October – Outstanding Business Awards
Participate in Local & Regional Events
- Represent the township by attending West Lincoln City Council meetings, create petitions and present to township issues that impact local businesses
- Participation with The Township and The Region in Economic Development initiatives
- Councilmen representation sites on the West Lincoln Chamber Board
Community Events to Promote Local Businesses
- Each July the Chamber hosts a free Community BBQ which members have the opportunity to participate in as sponsors & vendors and the community comes out to enjoy and explore what we have within our community
Community Charity Events
- Each November into December, a Toonies for Toy Drive is held to support West Lincoln Community Care
- Our Annual Community BBQ raises funds to help support local youth programs
- Membership Drive
- Increase awareness of chamber
- Email, advertising, opportunities to network
- Provide chamber information, contact info, direct email
- Online directory for all members
- Web advertising for local businesses
- Newsletter section to post member and community events
- Niagara Chamber Partnership Business Development Opportunities
Why is it important to your business?
The West Lincoln Chamber of Commerce offers the highest profile for your organization in our community where business people can work together and network with members of other businesses.
The Chamber is a proud part of our community and works hard to make West Lincoln a better place to live, work and play. By being a member of the chamber, you give support to our programs and play an important part in the Township’s development.
It is our job to protect your interests and provide a united voice within the township.
Who can be a member?
As noted in our By-Laws & Constitution,
Section 9: Any reputable person directly or indirectly, engaged or interested in a trade, commerce or the economic and social welfare of the District, shall be eligible for membership in the Chamber.
Section 10: Associations, corporations, societies, partnership, or estates directly or indirectly engaged or interested in a trade, commerce or the economic and social welfare of the District may become members of the Chamber.